Unit 4？ Where is my car?
日期：2019-12-02 12:43:04.0 添加人：胡苗苗 点击数：99
1.To grasp the key words chair, desk, in, on, under.
2. To use the words in, on, under in daily life.
3. To use the sentence pattern Where is the…?
It’s in / on / under … in daily life.
4. To do the actions in the part of Let’s do.
5. To improve Ss’ interest in learning English by TPR, guessing & high-low voice game.
To use the words in, on, under in the daily life.
Step 1 Warming up & Revision
1. Greet the class.
2. Oral communication.
What’s this? It’s a pencil ...
Step 2 Presentation & Practice
1. Show the flash of Let’s chant in Book One. Ask the Ss to chant it together. Show the chant and mark the word in and on. Review the words and practice them.
2. Show a car and ask Where is my car? Guide the Ss to say It’s in the box. Teach the word in. Board the sentence and lead the Ss to read it together.
3. Put the car on the desk and ask the Ss Where is my car now? Guide the Ss to say It’s on the desk. Teach the word on and desk. Board the sentence and lead the Ss to read it together. Then use the same way to teach under and chair.
4. Present a chant to practice the words in, on, under, chair, desk. Then chant it together.
5. Play a guessing game Where is my car? Have the Ss recognize and understand the words well.
6. Play the video of Let’s learn on P38.
7. Listen and do.
A. Ask some Ss to the front and put the toy car in the correct place. Help them understand the word put.
B. Listen and do the actions.
C. Practise in pairs.
Step 3 Consolidation & Extension
1. Read the words and chant in groups.
2. Do exercises
Fill in the blanks with in, on, under.
3.Play let’s do part.
Step 4 Summary & Homework
1. Present the key words and sentences of this lesson, then repeat and explain them again.
2. Do homework
Draw a picture of a box and a pencil to present their places by using in, on and under.
Unit 4 Where is my car?
A. Let s learn A. Let’s do
on in under chair desk
It’s in the box.
It’s on the desk.